Sometimes, we don’t realise that we want or need that extra support until close to our guess date or, even, during labour itself.
But…….it’s never too late to reach out and ask for support!
My Last-Minute Doula service includes:
- A video-call to get to know each before labour (if time allows).
- Virtual support, ideas & things to consider during early labour via video, phone or messages.
- In-person support (virtual option available) once you arrive at the hospital (or once you are in active labour in case of a home birth).
- Support with initial breastfeeding etc once your baby is born and for 1-2 hours after birth.
- A follow-up video call to talk through your birth experience 1-2 weeks postpartum.
Even if there is only a small chance that you might utilise this service, please reach out and let me know as early as possible. The sooner I know, the more likely it is that, in the event that you do call, I will be available.
Whilst I understand that this could be in early, or even active labour, it would be helpful if we have the chance to have a brief video call beforehand to get to know each other a little, talk through your birth preferences and make some basic plans…….just in case, no pressure, I promise.
Last-Minute Doula Service: 8500 SEK.
Virtual Last-Minute Doula Service: 4500 SEK.
If you would like to learn more or discuss how these services could work for you please get in touch.